Ink Background Variation*
©2008 Suzanne Cannon
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
product link will open a new window. When you are finished looking
at the new page, just close it and you will return here!
- Mix up the strongest batch of Walnut ink you possibly can. Make
sure all the crystals are dissolved.
- Spritz a piece of watercolour paper with water.
- Begin brushing the Walnut Ink over the paper.
- Before the Walnut ink dries, begin randomly sprinkling Distress
Embossing Powder on the surface.
- Sprinkle Tro-Col Copper onto the surface. If the surface has begun
to dry, spritz it again as you don't want everything to blow off
when you begin heat setting.
- Heat set a small area at a time, working your way over the entire
surface of the paper.
- You will have wonderful texture! Don't worry if some of the Distress
Embossing Powder flakes off. It's meant to do that!
go to the top
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact