Sprays & Spritzes with Spray Webbing
©2008 Wanda Hentges
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
product link will open a new window. When you are finished looking
at the new page, just close it and you will return here!
- Start with a piece of dusty purple cardstock, 8 1/2" x 11"
- put some bleach in a spray bottle and sprayed randomly on
- let that dry
- drip some bleach on and let it dry
- spray the piece with black spray webbing
- spray with Adirondack color wash spray (Stream) and Stamp
Zia chroma sprays (lime, iris, cherry, and olive)
- let that dry.
- To finish it off I sprayed it with gold spray webbing and
while the webbing was still tacky pressed on some gold foil
here and there.
- After it was completely dry I cut it to 4" x 6" pieces leaving
some small leftover pieces to also use.
go to the top
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact