©2008 Joanne Ross
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
product link will open a new window. When you are finished looking
at the new page, just close it and you will return here!
- I started with a piece of single-sided black corrugated cardboard.
- I used matt medium to glue torn pieces of handmade tissue
paper in purple, white, blue, tan, light and dark green onto
the cardboard, pushing it down into the corruated grooves.
- This is finished with 4 coats of the matt medium allowing
each coat to dry before adding the next one.
- I added a small amount of Sun Gold and Silver Morning craft
acrylic ot the final coat.
- The second colour-way uses light and dark dusty rose instead
of purple tissue paper.
go to the top
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact