Shaped ATCs Projects*
©2008 Wanda Hentges
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
link will open a new window. When you are finished looking at the
new page, just close it and you will return here!
has created 4 fabulous atcs for us!
here to print Templates for these atcs!
you will need:
- Cut house shape from chipboard (or cardstock could be used).
- Coat house well with glue stick, lay waves paper on house,
burnish well, trim to house shape.
- Mask off roof area and stamp music on house using vintage
- Mask off roof and sponge vintage photo ink on chimney.
- Sponge antique linen ink over music stamped house.
- Tear a piece of lace paper, put gel medium on house in area
lace will go, press lace on house, trim side and bottom edges,
sprinkle glitter in open areas.
- Stamp heart flourish on chimney with red ink.
- Add copper border stickers to roof edges.
- Cut out collage image.
- Add color to the flowers by touching a damp paint brush
to a watercolor crayon and then painting.
- Attach image to house with gel medium.
- Stamp "Home is the heart" on white cardstock with black
ink, cut out the word "Home", edge piece with black ink and
attach to house.
you will need:
- Cut house shape from chipboard (or you could use white cardstock
and skip the next step)
- Tap white ink over one side of house completely covering
it and heat set using a heat tool.
- Using a piece of copy paper, lay it as a mask over the house
leaving just the roof/chimney uncovered. Put dusty concord
ink on a sponge and rub a line on the roof by taking the sponge,
setting in on the copy paper and rubbing onto the house. You
just want a little bit on the house. Work all the way along
the roof like this. Next move your copy paper up and repeat
the short little rubs. Move copy paper and repeat two more
times. This creates the darker and lighter area you see in
the roof/chimney. Heat well with a heat tool.
- Mask off the roof and stamp flourish on the chimney with
- Ink butterfly completely with broken china ink and then
ink only the edges of the wings with the dustry concord ink
by holding the inkpad at an angle and pressing on the edges
of the butterfly. Stamp onto house. Repeat 2 more times on
the house and 1 time on a piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp "Home is the heart" on the house with onyx black ink
and heat set using a heat tool.
- Add white dots around house using the Inkssential white
- Cut out butterfly stamped on cardstock and attach to house
just in the center of the butterfly allowing the wings to
- Add heart brad to roof.
you will need:
- Tap the shabby shutters ink pad onto a craft sheet (plastic
wrap would also work but you might want to tape it down),
spray with water, lay white cardstock over ink, press and
lift. Repeat pressing and lifting until you like the cardstock.
Dry with a heat tool.
- Cut house shape from this cardstock and sponge edges with
tea dye ink.
- Stamp Gingko leaf repeatedly on house with shabby shutters
- Stamp one gingko leaf on white cardstock with shabby shutters
ink and one with pine needles ink, cut out and sponge edges
with tea dye ink.
- Stamp one gingko leaf on white shrink plastic with shabby
shutters ink. Cut out being very careful not to smear image.
Shrink the leaf - this will also set the ink.
- Stamp "Gingko biloba" with black ink near bottom of house.
- Add dots around house with black pen.
- Attach gingko leaves as shown.
you will need
- On a piece of glossy paper apply alcohol inks, blending
solution, and Krylon to do the polished stone technique (put
ink, blending solution, and Krylon on a piece of felt and
pounce on glossy cardstock, repeating until you like it).
- Cut out house shape from this piece and edge with Krylon
- Stamp "Home is the heart" with Versamark ink and emboss
with white embossing powder.
- Glue Asian coin to bottom center.
- Add border stickers as shown.
- Punch 5 hearts from cardstock, cover one side of each heart
with clear glue and glitter, let dry and attach to house as