to the Project Gallery Main Page
Glory to God Deer Card*
©2010 Wanda Hentges
go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
each link will open a new window. When
you are finished looking at the new page, just close it and
you will return here!
- Cover piece of grungeboard (or chipboard) with printed
paper using matte medium. Let dry. Die cut deer from piece.
Ink edges with brushed corduroy.
- Cut snow flurries from printed paper. Lightly ink edges
of snowflakes with aged mahogany.
- Cut printed paper for background. Speckle with gold paint
using a splatter tool or old toothbrush. Let dry and layer
onto gold cardstock.
- Stamp scripture on printed paper. Distress edges with distressing
tool. Ink edges with brushed corduroy. Sponge gold paint on
the very edges. Layer onto gold cardstock and then onto background.
- Color ribbon with aged mahogany ink (spritz ribbon lightly
with water, rub on ink, dry with heat tool). Tie around deer's
neck. Adhere to background.
- Attach snowflake die at the bottom.
- Attach all to folded card.
go to the top
© 2010 Suzanne Cannon and credited artists
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact