to the Project Gallery Main Page
©2008 Wanda Hentges
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
link will open a new window. When you are finished looking at the
new page, just close it and you will return here!
- Attach rubber stamps to acrylic blocks with glue stick.
- Cut black cardstock to 5 ½" x 8" and fold in half. Rub edges
of front side with copper ink. Stamp top of flourish image
along left edge with copper ink. Dry with heat tool.
- Cut a 3 ½" x 4" piece from copper sheet. Lay copper piece
on something with give such as a piece of fun foam or a mouse
pad. Using the Tim Holtz hammer and the hammerhead with round
bumps, add texture to entire piece of copper. Turn copper
piece over and paint black. Let the paint dry a bit and wipe
off extra paint with a paper towel. You can also get the paper
towel slightly damp and take a little more paint off the high
spots. Attach copper piece to card using double stick tape.
- Stamp "Every end" in black on white cardstock, trim and
edge with copper ink.
- Cut a piece of black cardstock a little larger than white
piece, stamp flourish on all four edges with copper ink, and
tap edges on copper ink pad. Dry with heat tool.
- Layer white piece to black piece.
- Form copper wires into a pleasing shape and tape to the
back of verse piece allowing the swirls to overlap the front.
Attach piece to card with foam mounting tape.
go to the top
© 2008 Suzanne Cannon and credited artists
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact