to the Project Gallery Main Page
or a Murder of Crows
©2008 Suzanne Cannon
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
link will open a new window. When you are finished looking at the
new page, just close it and you will return here!
- Cut a strip of Black Cardstock 11" x 3"
- Ink Crow on VersaMark Stamp Pad. Stamp Crow near
left side of border. Sprinkle Verdigris Embossing powder over
the stamped image. Tap excess embossing powder onto a clean
sheet of paper and transfer the excess back into the container.
Use a heat gun to melt the embossing powder.
- When cool, stamp the Flourished Crow beside the Verdigris
crow using Moonlight White ink.
- Ink As you Dream on VersaMark Stamp Pad and stamp
beside Flourished Crow. Sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder.
Tap excess embossing powder onto a clean sheet of paper and
transfer the excess back into the container. Use a heat gun
to melt the embossing powder.
- Next to the quotation, stamp the crow (using any dye ink
pad) and use a fine brush to apply 2 coats of Gold Size. Allow
the first coat to dry before applying the second. Lay a sheet
of Transfer gold, gold side down, on the size and gently rub.
The gold leaf will adhere to the size. Dust off any excess
gold. Burnish, if desired.
- Ink Crow on Versamark Stamp Pad and stamp at the ends of
the border. (If you stamp this first, all the embossing powder
you use for the other crows will stick to it!)
- Adhere your Murder of Crows to scrapbook page or fold into
go to the top
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact