to the Project Gallery Main Page
©2008 Kim Prince
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
link will open a new window. When you are finished looking at the new
page, just close it and you will return here!
- Punch or cut out 8 circles (3 inch is what I have
- Gold emboss the Flower from Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
on 2 circles, and the Large Snowflake from the Merry Christmas
Snowflakes on 2 circles.
- Fold each circle in half, with the side you want showing
inside the fold.
- Run tape over the top side of each folded circle and lay
each circle atop of one another.
- Make sure you are putting your circles in the order you
like, I have one circle blank, the next circle embossed.
- When you get to the last circle put it on top,
then run a piece of tape down the straight side of the circles.
- If you are using a charm, this is the time to put it on
your ribbon. Pull it closer to the top of a loop of the ribbon.
Place ribbon on the straight side of the circles, then take
the back circle and the last circle and close them together.
There you have it, a fast and easy Christmas
ornament you can hang on your tree or put on a Christmas package.
go to the top
© 2008 Suzanne Cannon and credited artists
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact