to the Project Gallery Main Page
I Shut my
Eyes Bind-it-All Book*
©2008 Kristy Christopherson
Quietfire Design's January 2008 Guest Designer
*links go to www.quietfiredesign.ca
link will open a new window. When you are finished looking at the
new page, just close it and you will return here!
- Construct a 6x6 Book using the Bind It All (I
used Black cardstock for the covers and Cream cardstock
for inside pages.)
- Create background on Tyvek with Alcohol Inks using Ink
Applicator. Apply Blending Solution to soften and blend
- Stamp various images all over tyvek background using Black
- Cut Tyvek into various sized pieces and arrange on cover
of book and adhere with Gel Medium.
- Create background on small piece of Glossy cardstock
with alcohol inks. Stamp I Shut My Eyes and
- Texturize (if desired) Copper sheet and trim.
- Mount I Shut My Eyes to copper with double
stick tape and adhere to book cover.
- Embellish binding with hand dyed Silk Ribbon.
go to the top
The images on this site are the property of Suzanne Cannon.
Use without the permission of the owner is absolutely prohibited.
For information about these images please contact